Friday 8 April 2016

A card I almost made this evening.

Hello - just popping in to let you see a card I made this evening...well actually two. First of all the base is one of the Stampin Up green colours (can't remember which) and then added a layer of white which I embossed with an Anna Griffin embossing folder. Then cut Turning a new Leaf dies from PTI and layered them on the white. Then cut Delicate Daisies from lavender and a pale purple cardstock. Added bling in the middle. Now have to add a word on the front or some greeting and a message inside but can't decide what occasion this card is going to be for. Should also add that the inspiration is from Pinterest, not me. Today has been cold and rainy. Spring has deserted us and our temperature is supposed to plummet to -4 tonight. Take care folks! I did some necessary shopping in Lidl this morning and dropped off some work to the Art Gallery.

1 comment:

  1. Mm you're doing well for someone who is taking it easy :D lovely colour in those delicate daisy die.
    You remind me, I must get in the way of using my flower dies more. Have them ... neglected.
    Thanks for updates good to hear.
    Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete