Thursday 7 April 2016

Continuing...a little longer

I forgot to add a photo of a card I made recently...indeed I made 8 of them. Used the Anniversary set from Papertrey and life was made a lot easier by the gifting to me of a Mini Misti stamping tool by my shipping buddy in the U.S. This little miracle tool makes layered stamping a doddle....and no wasted cardstock - there is always a second chance to get the image properly stamped. Google My Sweet Petunia to see what it is all about. I hope I will be able to keep in touch with you more than I have done. Best wishes from a cold wintry Northern Ireland. Joyce

2 comments:

  1. Mm, Joyce, I've seen the misti tool in action on many a blog but still too dear downunder and not sure I need one .. just a want really... well done on the card it does look lovely.
    Now I think of it I dont have any layering stamp sets anyway. :D
    Thanks so much for the inspiration.
    Shaz in Oz.x

    {Shaz in Oz – Calligraphy Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joyce, I don't know how to contact you about the sock monkeys and I don't want my email out there in Blogland.
    I got the very basic pattern from someone and could email it to you. CarolG

    ReplyDelete