Thursday 23 June 2011

A fishy tail.......



Look what someone gave us last week....two were 1 1/4lb each and the other three were smaller....I had 'fun' cleaning them all out....we ate one each for dinner and the rest are frozen....so thank you Tom and friends for your tasty gift and thanks to Ailsa (she of the Easter ring on an earlier blog) for driving here to deliver them. They tasted absolutely delicious!
I'm also posting a photo I forgot in last post....this is the one with the painted word on it!

5 comments:

  1. I'm sure they were! I'm too squeamish to prepare my own like that - not sure I'd be able to eat them afterwards!!!

    Happy Thursday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummo what a treat indeed, Shaz in oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool photos, and the fish do look tasty. Nice to get out and travel a bit; I believe I make have passed over that ground many years ago in one of my two trips to Eire. Say, we'd love to see more of your wonderful calligraphy whenever you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have very nice friends,I can't think of anything nicer than sharing your catch,o'h yes i can ...being the person who receives them lol enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you one and all for your comments - Cyndie...I will try and give you your wish.....Jill, am trying this one to see if it publishes.

    ReplyDelete