Saturday 19 February 2011

Marianne's Creatibles Dies


Hello and Good Morning everyone especially the folks from the Gingerwood Board where we are having a thread on these dies.
This photo is too light but I just wanted to show how I used this particular 'leaf branch' on this card. I have had to cover up the personal details on the front as this card is only being collected today and I don't like to post something which has not as yet been given to the recipient.
I like how the leaf branch is making a lovely 'swirl' at the top and the bottom of the card...I've also trimmed a couple of them to fill in as well. I have not adhered all of the leaves down...I like to see them kind of natural looking which brings more life to the arrangement...they are fiddly to work with mind you but I do like the look...think you've got the idea that I really like this!!! The flowers are made with cream jacquard ribbon (Offray) and an organza pink centre. It is presented in a cream box with two gold sprays of leaves and in a tissue lined gift bag with more sprays on the bag.
Until next time take care!

7 comments:

  1. Joyce,

    This card is absolutely beautiful! I love the swirl of the leaves and your flowers are just gorgeous. This is a display piece for sure!

    Thanks for sharing it.

    Deb (in Conroe)

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning. wow! this is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really so elegant!! tfs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. I can see why you enjoy the swirls in the branch so much - it's stunning. Love your flowers, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just beautiful Joyce> The die cuts are just fantastic and your flowers are brill too. Love it!

    J x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joyce, that is a beautiful card. I love the die cut. Such talent.
    KateD

    ReplyDelete